Description Package Content :a wig + Free cap
1. Take wig out from the packing, give it a few good shakes to release the default style.
2. Comb your own hair to remove knots and tangles.
3. Wrap your own hair tightly into a high ponytail and wrap a hairband around it, then separate it into two ponytails which are pulled tightly.
4.Press down on the bun, using bobby pins into the hair to secure the bun and keep it close to the head
5.Put on a wig cap on your head, push all strands of your own hair that are on the side, the back, and front of your head
6.Pull the adjustable straps to accommodate your head snugly inside the wig
7.Hold the top and bottom part of the wig and pull it from the front of the head
8.Then pull it back gently, adjust the wig to cover the cap and to fit perfectly around your head
9.Pin the sides of the wig to the wig cap and to your own hair
10.Finally comb the wig again on your head
How to wash the wig?
1. Smooth and tidy curly wig before putting them into water, put the wig in cold or warm water for 5 to 10 minutes, not hot water, which can’t be too long, or hair is easy to fall off.
2. Use clear water to clean, Hand washing, can’t use the washing machine.
3. Choose 2-in-1 shampoo, avoid scrub, with the hand gently grasp the hair is OK.
4. Clean cold water to rinse it again and towel to blot up the water, never screwed by hand or by a washing machine to dry.
5. 4. Lay flat the hair and leave it natural air dry.
1. All synthetic fiber wigs are happened to minimum shedding and tangling which is normal, please take care of washing and maintenance.
2. You can store it in a hair net and plastic bag. or put the wig on the wig stand, Please note wigs should be placed in a cool dry space
- Time limit Price reduction Promotions
- 2. Color: Brown with Golden Lenth: 13.5 inch Weight: 123 Gram
- 3. Wig Cap Size: Average 22”, adjustable to fit on most people
- 4. Quick Shipping
- 5. All wigs will shed slightly especially when you wear for the first time, which is normal. Colors may vary slightly depending on your personal computer or cellphone monitor settings. We do try our best to accurately represent colors on all of our products