The Secret to Healthy, Smooth, Soft & Shine Hair
If you love to blow dry your hair, and you’re looking for a brush that will leave your hair looking healthy and polished, grab Care me Boar Bristle Round Brush! It’s perfect for anyone wanting a smooth straight end result with little volume on almost any length of hair.
For best results, follow the brush down the hair with a hair dryer so it straightens and dries at the same time. Please section hair and do one small section at a time if your hair is long, which is time-consuming but the results are worth it! The blowout result looks great for several days. No matter you want a frizz-free smooth hair, add some volume at roots, add waves or soft curls at the end, you are in control.
Good for all hair type: fine, normal, full, thick, coarse, frizzy hair. Took your unruly thick hair and turned it into a shiny glossy spectacular style looks like you had your hair professionally done by a hairdresser.
Note: 1. It’s natural for some bristles to fall out when new. This is not a quality issue.
2. It is advised to dry your hair first, detangle with a paddle brush and then use round brush for styling. Our paddle brushes can be found at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075SSMY8L
How to tell the bristles are authentic boars hair or mixed with nylon or plastic?
• Feel – Pure boar bristles are a bit softer than nylon, and are often packed more densely. Nylon bristles are hard and stiff with blunt tips.
• Look – If there are some very thin bristles mixed with very thick ones it’s possible that the thicker ones are nylon.
• Burn – Real boar hair will burn and turn into ash with a strong stinky smell; nylon or plastic will curl up and melt with a smell of plastic.
- ►Natural Boar Bristles + Nylon Pins ->Unlike other brushes that claim to be “pure boar brush” but actually mix of nylon bristles to reduce cost, our boar bristles are pure boar hairs to distribute natural hair sebum oils as a conditioner resulting in shiny smooth hair. Added nylon pins enhance the boar’s effectiveness by handling thick coarse hair.
- ► 3 Sizes in Gold -> 2″=53 mm (Core Diameter) Large is perfect for Thick & Back Length; 1.7″=45 mm (Core Diameter) is best for Medium Length hair at or below Shoulders; 1.3″=33 mm fits Short bobs at 5″ or longer. *The Real Size is Larger than Stated if Adding the Length of Bristles. Choose the diameter based on your length (see Size Chart image). 1.7″ is the most popular size.
- ► Fast Blow-dry -> Vented Ceramic Barrel / Core allows up to 50% more airflow from a blow dryer and evenly distributes the heat to make hair dry quickly and straighten out. Boar bristles lift hair at right roots and add shine & volume.
- ► Does Not Tangle -> The nylon pins are a little firm to hold the hair but do not pull or snag hair. Your hair won’t get caught in any seams. Can be used for all hair types, normal or thick, straight or curly for straightening, curling, blow drying.
- ► Salon Stylish Hair ->Ions-infused bristles hold in moisture to reduce frizz & brittleness and to polish finish. Choose frizz-free smooth hair or bounce blowouts with soft curls or flips at the end.